A bit of history

The farm has existed for at least 300 years. The Fritsch family acquired it around 1800 and has lived here for 7 generations. The buildings were reconstructed several times and the current farm house dates from 1964. The outbuiling that accomodates the holiday flats was built in 1992.

The farm is located in the Grün district of Zell am Harmersbach. Grün, meaning green, is a very appropriate name because the local bottomland alway looks fresher and greener than the surrounding hillside as a result of the fertile soil in the area.